Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]
Subject: Re: Spanked by Mom at teens

Author:
Ronald
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:21:53 01/26/13 Sat
In reply to: Jeffrey 's message, "Spanked by Mom at teens" on 11:07:23 01/23/13 Wed

I lived with my aunt until I turned 18 and left for a job where I live now, she was a real piece of work that one yes she spanked me, bare bottom. In fact I was allowed to wear a T-shirt but that was all one I "reported for my discipline" I thought of just leaving but I have nowhere else to go to live, anyway she would not put me over her lap because I was so much bigger than her but I had to stand "at attention" with my hands at my side and just take the wooden paddling. She never hit too hard, but as you can expect would happen because it's only natural I would get erect during the spankings and she wouldn't stop until I was fully hard, and the foreskin had pulled itself back on its own accord I wasn't allowed to touch it to do that or anything. She would say "okay it looks like you had enough and learned your lesson" and then I was allowed to stand "at ease" which means with your feet apart and your hands like behind your back, until my erection faded. Then I was allowed to go get dressed and that was the end of it until next time

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Spanked by Mom at teens

Author:
Mary
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:44:22 01/26/13 Sat

>I lived with my aunt until I turned 18 and left for a
>job where I live now, she was a real piece of work
>that one yes she spanked me, bare bottom. In fact I
>was allowed to wear a T-shirt but that was all one I
>"reported for my discipline" I thought of just
>leaving but I have nowhere else to go to live, anyway
>she would not put me over her lap because I was so
>much bigger than her but I had to stand "at attention"
>with my hands at my side and just take the wooden
>paddling. She never hit too hard, but as you can
>expect would happen because it's only natural I would
>get erect during the spankings and she wouldn't stop
>until I was fully hard, and the foreskin had pulled
>itself back on its own accord I wasn't allowed to
>touch it to do that or anything. She would say "okay
>it looks like you had enough and learned your lesson"
>and then I was allowed to stand "at ease" which means
>with your feet apart and your hands like behind your
>back, until my erection faded. Then I was allowed to
>go get dressed and that was the end of it until next
>time

Ronald, don't worry. You aren't alone. Erection is normal and natural thing for boys teen age. Besides morning erection, boys have it very often in other circumstances, including spanking. Alas, spanking is the best method for improvement naughty teen's behavior. At least, both my lads, 15 and 17, are spanked by me still. They got bare down waist and, almost always, especially older, have erection, when I pull down their boxers. It isn't any disrespectful, but natural physiological reaction. Of course, boys are embarrassed, but shame is part of punishment. When boys were younger, I told them it's normal, but now I ignore it and, after lecture, culprit is bending over armchair and gets good spanking. I spank on bottom's cheecks only (hurt enough!), and never (NEVER) spank or touch boys' penises or testicles! However, similar you, my lads after spanking had to stand with hand behind back until disappearing their erection. Then they get permission to take clothes and go to their room.
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanked by Mom at teens

Author:
Teresa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:42:14 01/26/13 Sat

>Ronald, don't worry. You aren't alone. Erection is
>normal and natural thing for boys teen age. Besides
>morning erection, boys have it very often in other
>circumstances, including spanking. Alas, spanking is
>the best method for improvement naughty teen's
>behavior. At least, both my lads, 15 and 17, are
>spanked by me still. They got bare down waist and,
>almost always, especially older, have erection, when I
>pull down their boxers. It isn't any disrespectful,
>but natural physiological reaction. Of course, boys
>are embarrassed, but shame is part of punishment. When
>boys were younger, I told them it's normal, but now I
>ignore it and, after lecture, culprit is bending over
>armchair and gets good spanking. I spank on bottom's
>cheecks only (hurt enough!), and never (NEVER) spank
>or touch boys' penises or testicles! However, similar
>you, my lads after spanking had to stand with hand
>behind back until disappearing their erection. Then
>they get permission to take clothes and go to their
>room.

After a good bare bottom spanking our boys,(14 & 16) have to do bare corner time 30 minutes hands on head. It's really not so much about the spanking as it is about the embarassment. the longer they are bare and exposed the more aware they are about what is showing! and i don't mean their red bottom. Boys get just as embarassed as girls do when being bare and spanked. Most parents have seen the rise between their legs and keep spanking. after 30 minutes with their hands on their heads they go to their room for the eveing. but we all know what their doing in their rooms, it's no big secret what boys do!. The redder their bottom the more they lear.
[> [> Subject: Re: Spanked by Mom at teens

Author:
Joan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:29:38 01/30/13 Wed

Shame and embarrassment used to be regarded as part of serious corporal punishment especially for naughty boys.
In the 70s my brother got into trouble for shoplifting and my mum pleaded with the shop's owner not to involve the authorities and to keep it a secret. He agreed because he liked my mum and had been a good customer of many years.
My brother didn't get off lightly though. He was 16 at the time and I was 20. His punishment was in the form of a thick belt and given in front of all the family, me, stepsister, and stepdad. For this my brother had all clothing below the waist removed and was left showing his bare exposed bottom to us all. He was so ashamed and embarrassed and this I'm sure hurt far more than the belt itself. He had to stand and face the mantelpiece after the belting finished hand on his head and his upper garments raised and tucked up, so he was showing his stinging and reddened bare bottom for a whole hour, although it seemed forever, and I'm sure it did for him even more so.
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanked by Mom at teens

Author:
Maria
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:06:41 02/04/13 Mon

Yes, without doubt, teens are spankable age. My eldest son, despite his 18, is very foolish and stubborn sometimes. He is college student, however, 2 weeks ago he got usual family barebottomed spanking. I understand, he is old enough and he was spanked by me without sister presence, but both younger brothers and 15yo cousin were witnesses. It was good lesson for all 4 boys.
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanked by Mom at teens

Author:
Mart
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:19:32 02/14/13 Thu

My mother was the authoritarian in the family. Spankings were very much believed in by her. My younger sister and brother apparently learned well early on, but I seemed to always be in trouble and got way more spankings than they did. Initially they were given with my pants down in the bedrrom, but as time went by my mother decided that was not enough. Spankings were done naked in the living room, usually one night a week, that was so very humiliating, especially, in our neighbors presence. Her favorite tool was a ping pong paddle, although at times other instruments were used. Last I got when was almost 18 already.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.