VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:19:36 03/10/03 Mon
Author: Carrie Warren
Subject: I had a blast

What a great experience. Bobbi you are so much fun. To all of my sisters, it was fun meeting all of you and I hope to see you in Atlanta in July. Claudette you are a special woman and I know only good will follow such a kind hearted person. The weekend began as it should with great people coming together to share themselves and each other in true grace and style. Miss Rose without you I truly would have been lost. You helped me to organize and prepare for what was one of my greatest acheivements. To my daughter Amanda who helped me to prepare for my pageant I love you and admire your beauty and ability to step out of your role and support your old mom. Bobbi what else can I say. You are a great lady who has a great mission of promoting community service with the help of some loyal queens like me. See you all in July. God Bless. Carrie Warren US National MS. Woman 2003.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.