VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 00:15:45 10/16/09 Fri
Author: ck
Author Host/IP: 210.245.217.242
Subject: Anya's people very hate Bunny

I never understand why Anya afraid of Bunny.
then i saw this Io9 article about Sweden rabit population is getting out of control and they killing them like never before and then theurn them into bio-fuel.
Was Anya from northern Europe around Swedens.

If Anya 's people had listen to her thousand yr ago about trading rabbit meat and fur , they may not have rabbit over population today.

Well at least Anya's people finally picking up where she left in the war again rabbit

Anya's people hate Bunny

http://io9.com/5382121/swedens-homes-heated-with-the-power-of-bunny-blood

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Anya's people very hate Bunny -- ToG, 16:59:46 11/08/09 Sun [1] (68.96.173.178)

Some people just have weird phobia's that happen. Anya was one of those people I think besides the funny halloween scene it shows just how normal those characters was. To not be afraid of demons makes sense for Anya as she's been in that circle for over 1000 years.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.