VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 23:57:31 12/28/09 Mon
Author: Young At Heart
Author Host/IP: 98.112.56.70
Subject: You Know, I really Miss This Place

Sigh...

I'm so nostalgic tonight.

Just wanted to drop by and ask some questions, maybe catch up.

Here's the skinny on YAH, please post some updates on yourselves.

I'm a mother-in-law, finally.

My oldest, Tara, became a chemist that works for that subs for the EPA.

She married her older, much older boyfriend and hopefully, maybe someday they'll make me a grandma! Right now Tara is flying to Paris France.

(I still live vicariously throught my kids)

My youngest, Monique, is 18! Yes, 18, and that's hard to believe since she's the one that got me into ATS/BTVS.

Monique is an artist and I could not be prouder.

I see that my old friend Ramses II posted a 'Who Are You' game earlier. I sure miss everyone that used to come here.
We could vent, play games and just have fun. It's kind of like an old high school reunion board, at least once it was.

I still write, once in a while on Spuffy boards, but it has been a long, long time.

NOw I kind of spend time rescuing feral kittens and researching my family geneology.

I often wonder, really, what happened to the old posters here. A somewhat short list:

Oz
silveragent
Ramses II, of course
Bunnyphobia
Zeppo
twinkle
I see Eurydice has posted somewhat recently
OnebyOne
(cathera passed long ago)
BBB (our Bridget Bardot of the board)
Velvie
Christian
Scarlette

And so may others I cannot list them here.

Well, anyway, again, Happy Holidays one and all.

Love the forever Young at Heart

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> My God, I am so happy for you an Thank You for that Post. -- Christian, 22:50:19 12/31/09 Thu [1] (205.188.116.20)

YAH, I remember how much debates we got into over Buffy and Spike. And I do miss this place alot.

Well I was in a relationship that ;asted 5 years and then he broke up with me because he wanted Kids and he felt that could only happen if he did that with a Woman. It is two years later almost and the pain, while it lessened it is still there to the point I have trust issues with anyone else.

But some good came along with the sadness I found a long lost brother that was missing for 15 years. So He is back with us brothers. I have 2 nieces now and a GREAT Sister-in-Law.

Wow I am tearing up writing this.

YAH If you ever want to chat over the phone just ask

CesarChrissyNYC@aol.com/

HUGS and Happy New Year to you and your family!!!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.