VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 00:15:16 04/18/10 Sun
Author: Werewearer
Author Host/IP: 205.232.213.180
Subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer/The Movie 1992
In reply to: Young at Heart 's message, "Buffy The Vampire Slayer/The Movie 1992" on 00:02:47 02/14/10 Sun

I don't know, I'm rewatching S6, and I'm amazed by the writing and direction because Willow goes to all these pains to bring Buffy back, and the gang is into all the details, yet they forget Buffy's buried IN THE COFFIN!?! Hilarious. And the scoobies find her dazed and confused on a street, and she's frightened of them, and despite their concern for her, they obviously wonder if she's some kind of loser. Gad, what an attitude. Unfortunately, there's no mention of Faith, the current slayer. If someone said, "hey, bring someone back from the dead", on the one hand, and someone said, "hey, break someone out of jail," I might wonder which task would be tougher.

I don't know, I think buffy was pretty decent to Witchy Willow, et al.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.