VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 00:51:48 05/10/10 Mon
Author: AW
Author Host/IP: 71.201.144.231
Subject: Series rewatch When SHe was Bad

I think I missed a couple weeks...my Web of Trust Firefox extension said Voy wasn't safe...or possibly Norton did...so I was only coming to the site at work for a bit.

Anyway, the s2 opener. Buffy deals with the aftermath of battling the Master, and some vamps try to bring him back.

I do kinda like the meltdown scene close to the end, where she cries with Angel.

I still would like to know how the Master's bones didn't dust, what enables certain vamps' bones to survive, when mos to them just dust.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Series rewatch When SHe was Bad -- Joann, 19:37:23 02/03/11 Thu [1] (64.12.116.20)

I liked that she showed the vampires no mercy. And when she said "I'm going to kill them all; that should distract them!"

The answer to the bones not disappearing must be in the message board archives somewhere.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.