VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:59:15 07/21/05 Thu
Author: Chani
Author Host/IP: 81.65.9.39
Subject: I think it's more complicated
In reply to: Clairel 's message, "But how do you explain "Destiny," then?" on 16:26:33 07/20/05 Wed

and I think that Dru did love Spike in her own way but being a forever child(e)she above all needed her Daddy and accepted everything from him. She liked having her vampire family and didn't seem to be jealous of Darla at all.

Besides because she was a soulless vampire she couldn't be loyal and faithful. I think it's David Fury who said that Dru's behaviour in Destiny was typical of a vampire unlike Spike's, and that Spike was truly an anomaly.

Now something bothers me about Dru...she feared Buffy and wanted Spike to kill her, but if he had succeeded, Buffy wouldn't have given Angel his moment of happiness and Du wouldn't have had her Daddy again...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> I don't think Dru foresaw that Buffy would bring back Angelus. -- Clairel, 20:14:43 07/21/05 Thu [1] (139.78.194.213)

Although Dru was pleased when Angelus walked into the factory in "Innocence," and she accepted him immediately, she hadn't predicted it beforehand. Possibly Angelus never even got around to mentioning to Dru that it happened because of Buffy sleeping with Angel.

Clairel

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Isn't David Fury the one that made a comment that dd't really sit well with some fans? -- Christian, 19:44:42 07/22/05 Fri [1] (209.240.205.62)

About "Spike's anomaly"? I just can't remember what he said though.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: Isn't David Fury the one that made a comment that didn't really sit well with some fans? -- Christian fixing typo, 19:45:48 07/22/05 Fri [1] (209.240.205.62)

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> He said that Spike was an anomaly on the commentary -- Chani, 14:41:53 07/26/05 Tue [1] (81.65.9.39)

of Destiny DVD.

[ Edit | View ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.