VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:01:30 07/21/05 Thu
Author: Chani
Author Host/IP: 81.65.9.39
Subject: I'm right with you
In reply to: sister_ray 's message, "Hmm." on 13:23:51 07/21/05 Thu

I don't watch that show and not sure I'm going to even with James in it...

Besides I've heard it's a dying show.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> Re: I'm right with you -- Shane, 14:07:30 07/21/05 Thu [1] (24.7.160.233)

Smallville will be ending on it's own accord this year. It was always only going to be five years. That was announced last year.

They do not want Smallville and the new Superman movie to be happening at the same time.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Buffy should have ended after the 5th season as well IMHO -- Christian, 15:22:55 07/22/05 Fri [1] (209.240.205.62)

At least "Smallville" knows when to end it.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> My suspicion... -- Michael, 07:37:08 07/23/05 Sat [1] (66.44.103.144)

Is that if the WB's new "swing for the fences" schedule actually works, Smallville will be back for Season 6. And it might even be more likely to return if the new schedule DOESN'T work (at least if Smallville isn't the main point of failure).

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> I hope it doesn't go that route. I hope it goes out on top at season 5. -- Christian, 10:45:34 07/23/05 Sat [1] (209.240.205.62)

[ Edit | View ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.