VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:57:58 07/29/05 Fri
Author: Angel's Watcher
Author Host/IP: 4.158.93.223
Subject: TGIF DSN

Giles/Willow, Xander/Cordelia, Xander/Angel, Dawn/Conner , Spike/Dru, Buffy/Riley, Xander/Dru, Clem/Sophie, Buffy/Spike, Willow/Xander, Anya/Buffy, Angel/Spike

Willow/Tara, Angel/Buffy, Cordelia/Angel, Buffy/Willow, Spike/Willow, Anya/Giles, Xander/Buffy, Xander/Spike, Buffy/Tara, Dru/Angel, Buffy/Giles, Willow/Oz, Spike/Anya

The 'ships we love.

This is a place to:
  • have a good time.
  • let everyone know how you feel.
  • tell people why you like your ship.
  • respect others' opinions and feelings
  • never have to defend your views
  • never have to defend your favorite 'ship.

So please, post what you want about your favorite 'ship, good and bad, but leave everyone else's alone! That's not to say you can't post replies, but this should be a:

"Feel the Love & Support Zone"

And, of course, all "The Rules" apply. I'll try to stay neutral as your host. Feel free to slap me if I fail.

Suggestions and ideas very welcome!
    Angel's Watcher
    General Stuff

This post was conceived by AnGeL X as an oasis from 'shipper wars. Let's keep her dream (and this thread) alive and fun!

Have a question you want answe"#273A77"?
    Want to show off your knowlege and answer someone else's question?

Yesterday's News:
    I did a Guffy day and asked about first jobs

'Ship of the Day
    Taking an idea from somebody yesterday, Spillyria!

Question of the Day:

This post is a bash-free zone

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: TGIF Spilyria _ Fresley _ -- MTsFan, 16:13:42 07/29/05 Fri [1] (205.175.225.24)

[ Edit | View ]

[> Spike/Illyria -- Michael, 16:27:37 07/29/05 Fri [1] (66.44.3.49)

It was fun watching them interact...

AOTD:

(Hey, if you can ask a blank question, I can give a blank answer.)

[ Edit | View ]

[> B/X baby. -- TC, 11:52:26 07/30/05 Sat [1] (66.142.52.124)

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> OMG TC!!! Where the hell have you been? Drop me an EMail! -- Christian, 21:23:45 07/30/05 Sat [1] (209.240.205.62)

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: OMG TC!!! Where the hell have you been? Drop me an EMail! -- TC, 19:43:43 07/31/05 Sun [1] (66.142.52.124)

I was lost on an island for two years without a television. Well, that or I just don't visit the board that much anymore. :)

How ya doing?

_
TC

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> I have been doing great! Don't be such a stranger! -- Christian, 02:29:11 08/01/05 Mon [1] (209.240.205.62)

AnD as you can see we are still debating about "Buffy" stuff. Even after the show has been cancelled for 2 years. LoL!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Spuffy! -- Moscow Watcher, 12:38:33 08/01/05 Mon [1] (83.237.16.242)

[ Edit | View ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.