VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:45:23 08/02/05 Tue
Author: Eurydice
Author Host/IP: 141.154.25.163
Subject: Why?
In reply to: Christian 's message, "O/T Joss Whedon interview for Wonder Woman has me doubting him. AGAIN!" on 13:03:17 08/02/05 Tue

He sounded very rational to me. He's an experienced writer, he understands the process and he understands how his own mind works. From what I can see, he's telling us that right now he has nothing to say about WW except to give us some insight into how he writes a screenplay.

And to tell the truth, I'd be happy if he changed everything about WW - I've always thought she was the weakest of all the comic book characters, hokey and poorly drawn - and although I loved the TV show, it was also hokey and poorly written. But that's just my opinion, I know lots of people love her.

Did you read the rest of the interview? I thought he had some interesting things to say about the other films he's worked on and some good points about the world of the script doctor.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> I see no problem with this. -- FlyingDeliveryBoy, 22:40:10 08/02/05 Tue [1] (24.115.130.126)

[ Edit | View ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.