VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:01:52 08/03/05 Wed
Author: Christian
Author Host/IP: 209.240.205.62
Subject: Um Joss Whedon EVEN made season 7 lighter because of many fans complaints.
In reply to: spiritus 's message, "vast majority-schmority. how do you know?" on 13:42:59 08/03/05 Wed

Take the time go to different boards BESIDES this one and you'll see that majority of the fans wasn't fond of season 6. And season 7 started out with promise just to stumble to the end.

Anyway as long as YOU enjoyed that's all that should matter. Right?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> [> [> have "taken the time" -- spiritus, 03:37:28 08/04/05 Thu [1] (4.252.150.142)

everything you say is based on opinion ,not fact, as well as me. i'm adressing the all or nothing attitude you have. you speak in sweeping generalizations and that's not the truth--it is the truth as you know it. everything is subjective. again "majority"-- i don't really care what the majority thinks. yeah, pretty much it only matters what i think. as it only matters what you think when you are thinking. i don't claim to know what the vast majority wants, ever. i don't pretend to speak for others, only myself. i can't begin to even get inside other people's heads to speak on a large percentages behalf. THAT was what i was originally adressing. using words like all , majority, most etc. because really, no one knows that--you'd have to be omnipotent or really arrogant. but see i'm really okay with that because i connected with it so yeah--- all about me=my opinion=may not mean squat to anyone else=i don't really care. by saying that "the audience didn't connect", and being that i did connect, that says that i am not the audience.

[ Edit | View ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.