VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:21:45 08/05/05 Fri
Author: Angel's Watcher
Author Host/IP: 4.131.0.139
Subject: TGIF DSN

Xander/Anya,Clem/Hallie,Willow/Tara,Buffy/Spike,Dawn/Conner

Buffy/Xander,Willow/Oz,Xander/Cordelia,Buffy/Angel,Willow/Xander

The 'ships we love.

This is a place to:
  • have a good time.
  • let everyone know how you feel.
  • tell people why you like your ship.
  • respect others' opinions and feelings
  • never have to defend your views
  • never have to defend your favorite 'ship.

So please, post what you want about your favorite 'ship, good and bad, but leave everyone else's alone! That's not to say you can't post replies, but this should be a:

"Feel the Love & Support Zone"

And, of course, all "The Rules" apply. I'll try to stay neutral as your host. Feel free to slap me if I fail.

Suggestions and ideas very welcome!
    Angel's Watcher
    General Stuff

This post was conceived by AnGeL X as an oasis from 'shipper wars. Let's keep her dream (and this thread) alive and fun!

Have a question you want answered?
    Want to show off your knowlege and answer someone else's question?

Yesterday's News:
    I did a Drungel and asked about

'Ship of the Day
    Spanya, just 'cause I'm trying to explore lesser known ships lately

Question of the Day:
    Same old, same old....Weekend plans?

This post is a bash-free zone

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Spilliria! -- Eurydice, 16:29:18 08/05/05 Fri [1] (151.203.55.202)

Weekend plans? To win my first DSN. :-)

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Firsty for Eury -- AW, 01:32:21 08/06/05 Sat [1] (4.158.78.209)

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Ahhhhhhh, my life is complete :-) -- Eurydice, 06:40:10 08/06/05 Sat [1] (151.203.53.151)

Except for taking over the planet and making JM my love slave - but still, this is pretty good. :-)

[ Edit | View ]

[> Xandley! -- Kashmanik, 16:32:47 08/05/05 Fri [1] (217.43.3.61)

Weekend plans? Dig my way out from under a pile of paperwork that needs doing for university... :-)

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> cookies for Kashie -- Angel's Watcher, 01:34:45 08/06/05 Sat [1] (4.158.78.209)

[ Edit | View ]

[> *Bangel*Bangel*Bangel*Bangel*Bangel* -- Hope4all, 16:35:45 08/05/05 Fri [1] (68.165.128.19)

Aotd: Finish up a remodel of the kids' bathroom. Looking pretty good so far & get said kids ready for school on Wednesday.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Spuffy! -- Moscow Watcher, 17:03:17 08/05/05 Fri [1] (83.237.227.126)

[ Edit | View ]

[> Spanya _ Fresley _ -- MTsFan, 17:49:21 08/05/05 Fri [1] (205.175.225.24)

Same old same old - nope.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Spuuuuuuuuuuffffffffffffffy! and FreIllyes -- Ramses 2, 18:30:55 08/05/05 Fri [1] (69.242.120.180)

To make the perfect peach sangria, call friends and relatives I haven't seen in years, watch all of Jeeves and Wooster and all three Sergio Leone Man With No Name westerns. Have the Good, The Bad, The Ugly soundtrack blaring in the background, much to the dismay of family.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Oooh, Spanya! -- anyasbuttmonkey, 22:38:29 08/05/05 Fri [1] (80.4.224.10)

I will always remember this ship as being one I totally hated the thought of - until I saw Entropy, and it completely changed my mind. Spanya forever!

But, I suppose, also Ganya too. That little hussy, getting around like that...

Weekend plans? Well, my friend's throwing a club night at (surprisingly) a club tomorrow, so that will suck up Sunday too with the ensuing all-night drinking session and the entire spending-of-Sunday-in-bed!

[ Edit | View ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.