VoyForums

Monday, March 27, 05:47:26amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Monday, March 20, 12:23:48pm
Author: GTS
Author Host/IP: NoHost / 89.187.117.254
Subject: I agree, I think posting about the transfer window is a bit pointless really. I guess we are disappointed and its’ gone anyway. The squad we have now is what it is, to coin a phrase. All I would say is that I think we often seem to regard as SJ as like us, a sort of interested observer in the Clubs transfers . But really he is at the heart of it, and realistically he must have agreed to the departures of Tunnicliffe and Smith etc. Clearly he didn’t think they fitted into his vision, but as you say, we won’t know until the summer. On the subject of the substitutions, I did thing the obvious one when Malone came on was to perhaps take Ayite off and put Sess up front, but maybe the game had gone by then and he wanted to demonstrate to Ryan the consequence of his mistake for the third goal.
In reply to: FF 's message, "Some good stuff there: after your opening I thought you were going to revert to 99% of post on here that point out Jan wasn't great as if it adds something new to the debate, you proved me wrong! In terms of Plan B, I think the current squad determines the options and so playing another way isn't a option, if Joka would use such a plan with the appropriate players at his disposal? I think he would, but that is something for the future beyond this season to determine. Odoi probably was a worthwhile sub, regarless of his goal. Malone as well, but as you suggest perhaps could have come on for one of the three up front and push sess up the left wing. McDonald for me is this years unsung hero, by far my favourite player in this squad and the one who will benefit the most from this little break imo.." on Monday, March 20, 12:00:32pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.