VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Wednesday, March 29, 12:38:01amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Monday, March 20, 01:06:53pm
Author: FF
Author Host/IP: host-92-0-19-29.as43234.net / 92.0.19.29
Subject: This is purely my opinion but I think there was a bit of a fcuk up in Jan... I don't think it was a case of being 'tight' etc - not sure where that fcuk lies, and to be honest I don't really care as long as lessons are learned. The 'default' at what people think the state of the club is in is much better than popular belief and the state the club was in at the time of takeover is constantly understated which compounds the two. just imo but it's time to throw the Kahn's an olive branch and try trusting them...
In reply to: South London White 's message, "It's not thing not to stretch oneself, it's another to have millions of pounds incoming from player sales and spend virtually none of it on replacements." on Monday, March 20, 01:01:59pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.