VoyForums

Wednesday, March 29, 12:38:03amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Monday, March 20, 04:14:51pm
Author: Same Old Story
Author Host/IP: NoHost / 194.62.232.103
Subject: very last point the point that concerns me. If TK thinks January was a strong window, what is his interpretation of 'significant spending'? 30m gross, zero net? Just all feels out of touch for me, and I'm not quite as bullish as a lot of people about next year at all.
In reply to: WayneKerrins 's message, "SLW you and I have a pretty similar view of Khan. That said young Tone made some very clear and strong statements on that podcast on both squad strengthening and the Riverside even using the word "promise". This is a departure from the Jim Woodcock penned double speak that senior Khan has pedaled for years. If there isnt significnat spending in the summer than I have to say even would be surprised, especially as senior has given Tone the gig very publicaly. None of this excuses the myriad of past mistakes, bs and Tone claiming January was a 'strong window'." on Monday, March 20, 02:05:19pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.