VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Sunday, March 26, 09:57:00pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Monday, March 20, 07:23:52pm
Author: FFC1872
Author Host/IP: 97e0ffaa.skybroadband.com / 151.224.255.170
Subject: Summer Transfer Window

Many fans are disappointed with the last two results, me included. But we need to think about how poor we've been the last two seasons in this tough league. The fact that we lost McCormack and Dembele in the summer and have done better this season is my point. SJ knows this league well and I'm still sure he can guide us to the play-offs.

However, if we don't break into the play-off places we mustn't let our heads drop. We'll have to keep Cairney, Johansen and McDonald if we want to go up next season. I have the feeling that if we don't go up TC will want to leave which would be a stupid career choice.

Look at Brighton. Last season they came so close to the Premier League and this season they will definitely go up. The real reason behind their success is that they have kept Stephens, Knockaert, Dunk and improved on their side with the likes of Murray and Duffy. That's what we need to do. Improve on our side.

Personally, I think we need 4 signings in the summer; a left sided centre back, a central midfielder and two strikers. Also, we need to sign Kalas and Piazon on permanent deals and if Cyriac is successful then we could maybe look at him. Ream is a good player, but just makes too many mistakes. With LVC returning from loan we will need another backup for the main three. Finally, upfront we need two big strong strikers who can score goals. Simple as that.

The main man I would look at is Kenneth Zohore of Cardiff City. He is big, powerful and strong. He also tore our defence to shreds and got two goals on the day. He got another two on the weekend as well. It may cost us a lot but we certainly have the money, but it's a case of whether Slavisa will be allowed to spend it.

#InSlavisaWeTrust

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.