VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Sunday, April 23, 02:57:12pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Thursday, April 20, 04:20:42pm
Author: Fluts (😳)
Author Host/IP: 02df087e.bb.sky.com / 2.223.8.126
Subject: Re: Lol - I did think the same, and my only play off memories are of Grimsby. Mind you that's partly because whenever we did go up it was usually as champions.
In reply to: Pennywise 's message, "Lol - I did think the same, and my only play off memories are of Grimsby. Mind you that's partly because whenever we did go up it was usually as champions." on Thursday, April 20, 04:08:04pm

I was only thinking about the Grimsby experience the other day, how we all hated the ref for sending Pesch off, thinking it was a travesty, only to watch the replay back at the hotel when we witnessed the opposition player being sent into orbit! Tough time ahead this season starting on Saturday but we must never stop believing that we can do this COYMW

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.