VoyForums

Saturday, October 21, 06:11:54amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 12, 12:45:07pm
Author: SD
Author Host/IP: gatekeeper.tkmaxx.com / 194.203.125.13
Subject: By foot Lord's is 5.6 miles from Craven Cottage and the Oval is 5.2 miles. Not much in it. Says to me that people can choose either as CC sits in the middle - and either choice has validity. As it happens I was brought up in Putney - closer to the Oval - but have no time for Surrey.
In reply to: Surrey for ever 's message, "Hurlingham.Half a mile from Fulham High Street the centre of real Fulham! And before you start,ive nothing against Hammersmith support.Its a part of the Thamside community that exists on both banks in this part of London.What gets on my nerves is people from North London and beyond claiming they know the area which many on here do. And ,from my experience, Middlesex is the team of North London, we all supported Surrey as kids in my area.As i have repeatedly said, the river is not a boundary in SW London." on Thursday, October 12, 11:46:41am

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.