VoyForums

Saturday, October 21, 06:12:08amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 12, 01:38:22pm
Author: Surrey for ever.
Author Host/IP: NoHost / 185.69.145.115
Subject: Harrow and Uxbridge are classic areas of QPR and Watford support.They have no connection with Fulham whatsoever. And thet are as far north as Tottenham though infinitely better areas!
In reply to: Beano Reader 's message, "Depends on what you call North London. Most Middlesex supporters I know are from Harrow and Uxbridge areas which are totally different to Tottenham, for example. I also guess when you grew up was Surrey's golden era in the 1950s. When I was at school in Fulham in early to mid 1980s, those interested in cricket tended to follow Middlesex who just happened to be the top side at the time." on Thursday, October 12, 12:39:07pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.