VoyForums

Friday, October 20, 10:19:48pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 12, 06:25:21pm
Author: Me again
Author Host/IP: cpc98312-croy25-2-0-cust314.19-2.cable.virginm.net / 80.235.141.59
Subject: I can see why they have gone down this road rather than the traditional stand design. Just think of the revenue from functions on the rooftop terrace alone. Plus rent from the 9 apartments. Sustainability.
In reply to: me 's message, "Riverside Stand" on Thursday, October 12, 05:46:04pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Interesting to have so many more features packed into apparently the same footprint and similar height as the approved scheme -- the rationale for demolishing and starting again. The design principles seem inventive and to make sense. As for the look of the thing, the online sketches do no favours and one can only hope/presume that by the time of the application there are proper visuals. Impossible to begin to judge that aspect until then. The envisaged length of construction speaks for the ambition of this plan. As for 'will the proposal affect me?' residents are bound to pick up on 'Noise' and 'Traffic'. The very way these are worded hints at the scope for controversy. (NT) -- b+w g., Thursday, October 12, 06:55:24pm (29.238.208.46.dyn.plus.net/46.208.238.29)
  • Have you seen the photos of the models?. Not sure if you do Facebook but they're on the Official Fulham page, give a bit more meat to the bones. (NT) -- TSW, Thursday, October 12, 08:15:07pm (NoHost/46.68.9.252)

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.