VoyForums

Friday, October 20, 10:17:09pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 12, 09:01:50pm
Author: JoeT
Author Host/IP: cpc98272-walt21-2-0-cust62.13-2.cable.virginm.net / 82.25.137.63
Subject: Its the world according to John, MLF and its pretty outdated and inflexible. I was shocked when he told me I shouldn't really be supporting Fulham when I told him where I live. Don't bother replying to him much anymore as he is so set in his ways he won't have an objective debate. Still I find some of his comments and the replies very entertaining in a perverse kind of way.
In reply to: My Left Foot 's message, "Is anyone else fascinated by John's occasional ramblings/rantings about which club people *should* support if they live in X, and where people *should* live if they want to support Fulham? Having a go at people on here for the football or cricket teams they support is pretty ridiculous, really. This is the 21st Century, so people frequently move to different parts of the same city, or to different parts of the country or world altogether, and are likely to have friends and relatives living all over the place who might influence them, or drag them along and "recruit" them. It's up to individuals to decide who they support, based on where they live, where they previously lived, or whatever!" on Thursday, October 12, 06:06:15pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.