VoyForums

Monday, November 20, 09:37:17amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 13, 01:34:28pm
Author: roy
Author Host/IP: NoHost / 212.161.81.130
Subject: To be fair to Slav it seemed to me that he would have preferred us to buy chris martin and the player wanted to come here (pre-strike) but computer said no, he also was public about Aluko not being sold and was totally alienated in the choice of striker coming to the club. The truth is the appalling summer transfer activity has set us back a couple of seasons now as we won’t be able to get the quality players we need in January. Will Slav be here? I really hope so but I fear he has really been damaged by having to deal with the infighting and problems on the pitch and I am not sure he has the will power to turn it around. he has looked really tired in the last two games. Successful clubs run on great team work on AND off the field and at the moment in that aspect we are relegation quality off the field so not sure another manager would make much difference before that part of it sorted, if it will ever be with the current absentee landlords
In reply to: Alboy 's message, "The Manager" on Monday, November 13, 12:00:44pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• It really doesn't help that for whatever reason he simply won't use all the players he has, throwing on one or two for half a match here and there when due to injuries they could do a job and get used to the league they're in, which they havn't had the chance to. And FFS give Betts a chance. (NT) -- .., Monday, November 13, 06:26:54pm (host86-145-145-57.range86-145.btcentralplus.com/86.145.145.57)

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.