VoyForums

Sunday, November 19, 02:14:47pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 13, 02:14:54pm
Author: Mickey
Author Host/IP: NoHost / 46.233.112.167
Subject: Keeping our 2 best Players was fantastic BUT equally important was recruiting the right Playetrs for both the positions vacated And those which needed strengthening from last season . Tony and Craig alas failed horribly on both tobthe extent that many if not most of us would be glad to see the back of almost every Player their cluelessness brought in. What a staggering damnation of their window !
In reply to: Jim© 's message, "But your and many other (including mine TBH) perception of being in a good position to launch a challenge for automatic was based on what? Keeping the most important players, Cairney was the one mentioned most here? Keeping Sess to send a message to the rest of the squad/div? Players remaining in the same physical condition? Our form continuing during the summer straight into this season? It's far too simplistic to say that Malone and Aluko have caused this. By all accounts they both WANTED out. Aluko for a big contract and Malone to play in the prem (which he's barely done). This "in a good position" to go up was always based on too many ifs and maybes to be true, but I didnt want to believe it myself. One things for sure, we've done our bad patch for the season, so perhaps things will look up a bit as I still maintain we've got a top 8 squad." on Monday, November 13, 01:48:48pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.