VoyForums

Monday, November 20, 02:20:55amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 13, 02:15:02pm
Author: Jimmy Hills Chin
Author Host/IP: remote.surreygolf.org / 80.68.55.129
Subject: Why are we where we are?

Lots on the board about our position as we stand. Who is to blame, reasons behind it. For me i think you can apportion blame on a number of people.

The khans and kline - for a very very succesful business man with many interests he has made a decision to leave the coaching of the team to a talented man, but on the business side of things has left it to people without any knowledge of the industry. By all accounts kline was a cancer which has hopefully been cut out in time. It would be welcoming if khan learnt by this, which i think has been his biggest mistake since taking over at the club, and left player recruitment down to sj in January. After all, he should know what we need. It appears that football does something to succesful business people and all they have learned to get in the position they are in falls by the wayside.

I think some of the blame also needs to be carried by sj. I know he is limited by what he has with our injuries, which are the biggest difference between this season and last, but i feel there is no idea of what to do if we find ourselves trailing. There is no plan b, no flexibility. You just need to look at the way we persist in playing out from the goalkeeper in any situation. When we do concede, and ive seen it at home more than once, there is no reaction from the players (except k mac). We just do the same thing, the same style of football. Sj needs to change things up, a rethink of what we are doing because, unfortunately its not working.

If this season is to be a write off, and i personally think we could still turn things around with a fully fit squad, i would hope sj will be here next season with full control over player recruitment.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.