VoyForums

Sunday, November 19, 02:15:21pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 13, 03:50:53pm
Author: Senor Cohen
Author Host/IP: cpc2-bary1-4-0-cust162.cdif.cable.ntl.com / 62.252.63.162
Subject: I too would plan to give him to the end of the season, but the trouble is if the form does not improve by the time we get to February, what then stick or twist?
In reply to: Same Old Story 's message, "Always been a fan of Jokanovic. Am approaching ambivelance with him at the moment though. Don't want him sacked, but that's more because I dont think it will really change a lot. I think the best chance we have of climbing the table is to stick with it, hope the situation around our injuries improves, and hope he gets some money, and input in January. But thats because I think continuity is undervalued generally. I think there's a lot of inflationary hysteria on here, and the situation isnt absolutely woeful. But he is running out of time to start getting some better performances and results - even though I still think a lot of things that should be in his control have been out of it, over the last 12 months." on Monday, November 13, 12:29:17pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.