VoyForums

Sunday, November 19, 02:15:09pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 13, 04:53:54pm
Author: Same Old Story
Author Host/IP: NoHost / 194.62.232.103
Subject: I think the question is irrelevant in that I cant see Jokanovic making it to christmas if form doesnt improve, let alone february. But, just playing devils advocate - if the situation you describe does play out - there are so many factors in there, its impossible to say really. Depends on whether decent managerial options are available, what we've done in January, how bad the form is (a copy of the first 16 games would probably have us relatively safe, but miles off the pace, whereas a continuation of the last 5 games would have us bang in trouble, etc).
In reply to: Senor Cohen 's message, "I too would plan to give him to the end of the season, but the trouble is if the form does not improve by the time we get to February, what then stick or twist?" on Monday, November 13, 03:50:53pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.