VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Monday, November 20, 09:35:05amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 13, 05:50:06pm
Author: Same Old Story
Author Host/IP: NoHost / 194.62.232.103
Subject: I dont disagree with the latter part of your assessment here, but I still think it's disengenious to suggest that our injuries this season have just been normal. They haven't - especially when comparing to last season. We had an arguably stronger first 11-14 players last season, and have had more injuries this season than we had for the whole of last season. And yet people seem to be expecting us to perform the same, or better, than we did last year. I think that's unrealistic, even whilst accepting that we've underperformed on the whole.
In reply to: POPW 's message, "Brentford have had loads of injuries plus they lost their 3 best players just days before the transfer window closed and yet Dean Smith is still getting more out of his squad, it doesn't matter which players we put out there are no excuses for those players appearing demotivated, devoid of any confidence and lacking any passion, qualities that we have shown in every home game so far this season." on Monday, November 13, 05:28:28pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.