VoyForums

Sunday, November 19, 02:14:05pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 14, 04:41:44pm
Author: -
Author Host/IP: NoHost / 185.69.145.122
Subject: so sorry not ro match your exacting standards of logic which are usually so literal as to be a aelf parody! As to JHC, his views on Mickey are well known and he was having a sly general dig at him! We both know this ,though, dont we?!? Incidentally, I was amazed to find myself ageeeing with you totally on the EU Referendum post tbat inexplicably got deleted ! It was a shock i can tell you!
In reply to: My Left Foot 's message, "I see you're back with some more of your famous Roller-Logic, John! The statement Mickey made in relation to which he purported to be speaking for the majority was "many if not most of us would be glad to see the back of almost every Player their cluelessness brought in". That's clearly what JHC is referring to when he says "Don't presume that you speak for the majority mickey". For you to leap to the conclusion that JHC is maintaining that "the majority support Khan", you have either failed to read the posts you are replying to/about, or are just rather poor at logic. Which is it, John?" on Tuesday, November 14, 11:29:58am

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.