Monday, March 19, 12:02:35pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Monday, March 12, 10:41:41pm
Author: Dougie
Author Host/IP: 83-151-234-124.dsl.cnl.uk.net /
Subject: There's no way he's going to be sacked. General reaction on social media and places like Reddit is that even suspending him is unnecessary - a shitty thing to do but it's not like he physically assaulted anybody. Sky have suspended him and grilled him on Sky News and the fact they've done the latter shows they are managing his image in a way they didn't bother with Keyes and Gray.
In reply to: Sutton ffc 's message, "Jamie carrager" on Monday, March 12, 07:07:42pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

• What a shitty thing to do though. I saw the video this morning thinking I was going to hear extreme provocation. All I heard was 2-1 Jamie eh, 2-1 from some bloke with a scouse accent (maybe Everton fan). Very mild joshing, disgusting reaction. (NT) -- JoeT, Tuesday, March 13, 11:22:57am (cpc98272-walt21-2-0-cust62.13-2.cable.virginm.net/

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.