VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Friday, April 20, 04:31:08amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 15, 02:56:38pm
Author: The Drobe
Author Host/IP: bn-proxy1a.ealing.ukcore.bt.net / 213.121.193.248
Subject: Good point. Its not common knowldge that both Chelsea and Arsenal would not exist today if decisions made by Fulham had been different 100 years ago. I think QPR's recent history since 1967 would be very different too if it hadnt been for Trinder. So in way we have given London much its football legacy without benefiting from it much ourselves in terms of trophies.
In reply to: Ji 's message, "You are basically to us, what Milton Keynes Dons are to AFC Wimbledon. The spawn of fans who were rejected by our Fulham forefathers, plus a load of excitable glory hunting weasels who managed to slip in through the cracks. If i didn't support Fulham i would still dislike Chelsea, much like everyone else. As far as i see it, it's basically Lord of the Flies over at Stamford Bridge. A load of man kids who have never learnt how to conduct themselves properly. An inherently Racist, Bigoted and Xenophobic club. Apart from Fulham being the best club in the land (which is why you are fond of us) i am proud to support the club that is rivals with the most hated club in the country (even ahead of Man U). Does that answer your question?" on Sunday, April 15, 01:54:59pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.