VoyForums

Friday, April 20, 04:31:57amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 16, 07:56:22am
Author: ..
Author Host/IP: bn-proxy2a.ealing.ukcore.bt.net / 213.121.193.249
Subject: I much prefer applauding with my hands but from other parts of the ground you can't hear too much of Hammersmith End singing anyway so why not raise the noise level any way we can?
In reply to: MB 's message, "Clappers" on Sunday, April 15, 06:47:42pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• I wants a great fan of them, until we hade that period without them a couple of seasons back. Atmosphere was terrible. I am afraid to say they are better than the quiet alternative. I guess we all wish our crowd could sing solidly for 5 or 6 mins but we dont, nevr have, and the clappers are better than the occaisional 3 chants of “come on you whites”, the third of which is sung with an embarrased fade. -- Glide, Monday, April 16, 08:22:56am (bn-proxy1a.ealing.ukcore.bt.net/213.121.193.248)

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.