VoyForums

Friday, April 20, 04:31:53amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 16, 10:16:47am
Author: GS
Author Host/IP: bn-proxy1a.ealing.ukcore.bt.net / 213.121.193.248
Subject: Not yet because it's still possible, Win our three and hope Cardiff fail to win two of their four. That may not be likely but it's certainly possible. By the Sunderland game it'll either be on or not and if it's not I'd rest those most in need.
In reply to: > 's message, "Sos is correct .Restricting changes was brought about in response to Huddersfield fielding a reserve side against Cardiff,which they duly lost. The end justified the means as they won the playoffs. Barring a major meltdown Cardiff will finish second,their game against Derby I doubt will be the banana skin many are hoping for, and being hammered by Burton will not have helped their confidence. I agree with the OP that it is imperative that we rest players - remember resting players is the equivalent of two weeks off,I would not be too bothered about the Millwall game whatever the result if we can get much needed rest into some of our players." on Monday, April 16, 10:05:49am

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.