[ Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |
Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, April 16, 07:20:06pm
Author: Samuel Collins (Feeling Better than Saturday)
Author Host/IP: h64-251-82-62.bigpipeinc.com / 188.8.131.52
Subject: A Hypothetical Situation, but perhaps a #solution
There are a lot of the #doommongers on here predicting an failure in the #lottery of the Playoffs.
Yes we would lose certain #star players to balance the books and there is a strong suggestion that our #slav would leave for another club.
Whilst this is not ideal, there is also a #whisper that if Cardiff go up they will not retain the services of Warnock in the Premier League.
If all #unravels as per the above, Fulham and the man #tonykhan should look to get big #neilwarnock on board. He is #effective, gets the maximum potential out of #average teams and most importantly knows how to #winpromotion.
You don't have to like him, but you have #admire and #respect him.
Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |
- are you saying you’d actually pay to watch the crap he dishes up every week ?? Jesus some people (NT) -- Ffc, Monday, April 16, 07:26:40pm (bn-proxy1a.ealing.ukcore.bt.net/184.108.40.206)
- I'm not convinced that we would lose Jocanovic if we don't go up. He's under contract for next season so a club would have to pay compensation and where could he go if he wants to stay in England. Apart from the top 6 and the promoted three clubs all the Prem clubs apart from Bournemouth changed their manager last season so what vacancies are there? West Ham perhaps. We'll lose Sessegnon, Fredericks, Mitrovic and Targett of course, maybe Cairney, but we'll be an attractive club to join and there'll be money to spend if Sess and Cairney do leave. (NT) -- GS, Monday, April 16, 07:32:50pm (NoHost/220.127.116.11)
- Sorry, but even before considering their content, I can't take posts seriously that use hash-tags so stupidly/pointlessly... (NT) -- My Left Foot, Monday, April 16, 07:43:54pm (bn-proxy5a.ealing.ukcore.bt.net/18.104.22.168)
- #why (NT) -- Samuel Collins, Monday, April 16, 08:41:04pm (h64-251-82-62.bigpipeinc.com/22.214.171.124)
- No. Horrible, graceless thug who packs his team in his own image. (NT) -- Andrew in Bath, Monday, April 16, 07:55:27pm (027efab7.bb.sky.com/126.96.36.199)
- Face it guys- SJ will be off. I would be happy with Warnock. We should also be looking at Mowbray and Pardew (NT) -- Biffo, Monday, April 16, 08:03:45pm (bn-proxy4a.ealing.ukcore.bt.net/188.8.131.52)
- In the event Joka did go on to pastures new if we don’t male it up, I’d rather we went for Dean Smith who I rate as a coach and plays football and think would thrive with more resources - and then Brentford can have Warnock (NT) -- Anybody But Colin, Monday, April 16, 08:11:16pm (5aca00cd.bb.sky.com/184.108.40.206)
- Wummery.WTF admires and respects Colin.Only Colin.Smith decent shout. (NT) -- HemelRog, Monday, April 16, 08:49:20pm (0543c4c8.skybroadband.com/220.127.116.11)
- Can't see how some people on this forum can't spot a WUM (NT) -- Cottage cheese, Monday, April 16, 08:51:17pm (NoHost/18.104.22.168)
[ Contact Forum Admin ]
Forum timezone: GMT+0|
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.