VoyForums

Friday, April 20, 02:23:58amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 16, 08:56:02pm
Author: Dannyboi
Author Host/IP: 5e0b3d45.bb.sky.com / 94.11.61.69
Subject: Thanks for the advice mate. To be honest, these interviews are done in such a relaxed manner and so unjournalist like that I don't think they notice little details that go missing in my questions lol. But obviously the readers do so will defo bare it in mind for the future. There's a good 25 more waiting to be released with players from all eras dating back to the 75 cup final, some proper random ones too! Plus 4 audios waiting to be released. Thanks for visiting the website, it means alot. It's so weird, I get people saying good or bad journalism but I really don't see it that way. We're just a group of fans chatting about our great club. Bobby Sketch Haha! That question somehow went missing and will be added by the morning. For the record Calum went for a chicken & mushroom pie!
In reply to: Joe 's message, "Great website mate and great interviewees. But, little tip, do your research before hand! Saying too him you don't remember who he made his debut for just comes across as unprofessional. Quick glance at his Wikipedia page would have cleared that one up! The better prepared you are going into an interview, the more likely you'll get some genuine insights. Otherwise some of your answers will just be players giving you basic facts and figures about thier careers, which readers can easily find elsewhere. As I said, just some friendly advice, you're doing a good job, keep it up!" on Monday, April 16, 08:23:18pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.