VoyForums

Monday, July 16, 07:32:45pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 11, 03:02:42pm
Author: Jimmy Hill's Chin
Author Host/IP: remote.surreygolf.org / 80.68.55.129
Subject: New Kit

On all your behalf's I contacted the club earlier to tell them how shockingly bad a decision it was by all involved at their choices for this seasons kits.

Who on earth decided we should have white shirts, black shorts and white socks for our home kit?

And to follow that up with an away kit of blue? Chelsea play in blue, even though its a diferrent blue. Its still blue. How dare they!!! And i dont care that previously we have had blue as an away kit.

I also told them how unnaceptable it was that this season they couldnt get the kit released until the week before the season started. Thats going to give everyone a chance who wants to to buy the kit in good time for the start of the season. They wont want to buy the away kit though. Its blue!!!!!

And i never even congratulated whoever put the deal together for a record sponsorship.

That told them eh. Eh????

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.