VoyForums

Monday, February 18, 12:57:14amLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Monday, February 11, 02:32:49pm
Author: Straw Clutchers Anonymous
Author Host/IP: 5ac06323.bb.sky.com / 90.192.99.35
Subject: As much as I would love it to happen, I can't for the life of me see Joka coming back... he must have been gutted to have been sacked when he repeatedly said he would have us improving in the second half of the season, especially after what he achieved after last season. I would also imagine that the powers that be would probably be too arrogant to admit they made a mistake. In my opinion they need to throw themselves on the floor before him and beg for forgiveness and a return and give him his choice of players for next season, albeit in the Championship.
In reply to: CB 's message, "Slavisa still very low profile." on Monday, February 11, 01:40:33pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.