VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Monday, March 18, 07:32:40pmLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 08:01:49am
Author: SynergyMan
Author Host/IP: unn-89-187-167-185.cdn77.com / 89.187.167.185
Subject: Foles prediction comes to pass, Shad proving again his 'intentions' are good but 'overpaying' once again.

As I said in January

The JAX had to sign Nick foles and they've just done this. well done Shad, you and I agree that he was your best option. Over paid a bit though? Sureley the market wast that high afer Denvers move for Flaco.

Anyway that was the first key move.
Now lets see if Shads knowledge and commitment to sport continues... to this I mean, no point having a good QB if you do not protect him and have players to catch the passes.

So as Free Agency continues, I am surprised the JAX have not immediately followed the Foles signing with some OL and WR signings too.

Remember the JAX are in the phase where they must be playing to win today. Their rebuilding phase ended 2 seasons ago and they probably only have the next 2-3 years of playing to win due to how the NFL operates with wage caps and player contracts, cheap draft picks etc.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.