VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Friday, March 22, 08:04:03amLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 02:11:06pm
Author: Fulham Si
Author Host/IP: NoHost / 185.69.144.236
Subject: Good post alboy. Most of our players would do well elsewhere. I can accept begrudgingly last transfer window as at least we brought in defenders, they weren’t good enough and Mawson was injured but they tried. January was the time to invest in defenders and we failed miserably. That has now left us with square pegs and round holes. The only thing you can ever blame players for is lack of effort. You can’t levy quality issues at their door that is for the club managers and recruitment to answer for. No consistency fro playing the promotion team and not enough premier league experience. Drop in the odd prospect but don’t field a whole team of them at this level.
In reply to: Alboy 's message, "criticism of players" on Wednesday, March 13, 01:52:56pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• I agree with both opinions I believe it’s not the players as some of them can do a job. I think the problem is the mix is wrong, the defense wasn’t considered properly and the motives of the owner puts his arrogance first. (NT) -- Fulham Si, Wednesday, March 13, 02:27:56pm (NoHost/185.69.144.236)

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.