VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Friday, March 22, 08:02:28amLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 02:27:56pm
Author: Fulham Si
Author Host/IP: NoHost / 185.69.144.236
Subject: I agree with both opinions I believe it’s not the players as some of them can do a job. I think the problem is the mix is wrong, the defense wasn’t considered properly and the motives of the owner puts his arrogance first.
In reply to: Alboy 's message, "criticism of players" on Wednesday, March 13, 01:52:56pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• just average players, not even good enough to play for Scotland, France or England. You see Sess switch to his grandfathers land soon just like Seri did. Cairney the Englishlad canny enough get a spot for his second nation........ I think Nation managers over looking fulhams best tells you what you seem unable to see thru your rose tinted specs (NT) -- [-0-0-], Wednesday, March 13, 03:20:24pm (r-71-47-62-5.ff.avast.com/5.62.47.71)
  • RE average layers: There are many players playing in the Premiership very good players who do not play for their respective countries. Loss of form there could be countless reasons and not relevant to them ultimately being good players. (NT) -- Alboy, Wednesday, March 13, 03:47:14pm (NoHost/137.221.138.165)

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.