VoyForums

Friday, November 15, 03:31:29pmLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 05, 10:43:11am
Author: alanos
Author Host/IP: 02db60e9.bb.sky.com / 2.219.96.233
Subject: The primary task of the club must be to get promotion not promote Scott Parker's career as a manager.I feel a little sympathy for him but he accepted a chance to avoid the normal manager system of starting at a lower level and working his way up .It was always going to be a risk for him and for us. It clearly isn't working .He hasn't got good players playing effectively and it isn't getting better .We have to be tough .Scott will be OK .A setback in a stellar career
In reply to: woodman 's message, "Well, I want Scott to remain but not because I fear change. He’s an inexperienced and needs time. He probably also needs a DOF who isn’t focusing on his fantasy wrestling project and NFL. What other club would accept that? So Scott has no-one above him to guide him, I back him to give it his best. The fish rots from the head." on Monday, November 04, 08:29:02pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.