VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Saturday, December 07, 09:37:44pmLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 02, 01:56:09pm
Author: Mickey
Author Host/IP: 82-132-223-138.dab.02.net / 82.132.223.138
Subject: Quite so , some people still haven’t grasped that Parker’s strategy of ‘weathering the storm ‘ ( x2 per match against reasonable oppo ) is an extremely high risk strategy when you consider the chances created against us . Wonder what would have transpired in a couple of our recent games had Rodak not been sensational . Still, credit Scotty for playing him eh?!!
In reply to: The Drobe 's message, "Aren't you able to grasp the fact that we have been underperforming results-wise this season Spencer? After 4 wins on the bounce we are still off the pace and 3 games ago we were bloody awful until Kamara equalised out of the blue. Friday was the first result of the season that makes people sit up and think Fulham might be serious contenders. It was the 19th game and only 1 game go, so I think its a little premature for you to get carried away and have a pop at people who faily question whether we will succeed this season under Parker. I suggest you wait and see what happens in the next 4 games before you cream your own pants." on Monday, December 02, 01:50:36pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Yes mate, we’ve only won 10 of our 19 games, we should’ve won 19 out of 19 which is our god given right. I stand corrected. As for me having to wait and see before I cream my pants, shouldn’t that also be the case for everyone who was prematurely jumping down Parker’s throat? Or does it only work one way? And by the way, I actually stated that everything wasn’t perfect, but was merely saying some of the abuse has been ridiculously over the top. All fair statements that for some reason has made your head wobble (NT) -- Spencer, Monday, December 02, 02:06:58pm (92.40.248.108.threembb.co.uk/92.40.248.108)
  • LOL. You introduced the knicker anaology, not me. No one is suggesting we should have won all 19 games, dont be ridiculous. Look at the games we have unecessarily dropped points. Then look at the games we have won points we didnt deserve. How does that stack up points-wise vs Leeds and WBA? (NT) -- The Drobe, Monday, December 02, 02:16:14pm (host217-42-251-128.range217-42.btcentralplus.com/217.42.251.128)

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.