VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Friday, May 29, 12:37:31pmLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Friday, May 22, 01:21:00am
Author: Glide
Author Host/IP: NoHost / 94.190.198.45
Subject: Every diet that I have ever tried has worked, but no matter which one, it always came down to me eating less than 1100 calories per day or I gain fat round my middle. Regardless of lectures from other people, I either walk around hungry all day every day or gain weight.
In reply to: Ted White 's message, "My niece and family watched the first series and her husband, took great interest, especially regarding Neil Ruddock, as he was of similar age, weight and spent as much time as he could in the pub. Although he only drank beer, his weight was really giving him issues with his back and his mild asthma. After watching the series, he undertook a 100 day ‘No alcohol’ challenge and my niece, although certainly not overweight, supported him. We went on a family holiday to the Algarve last July and the first day of the holiday was the 100th day. To all our surprise he decided to carry on the no alcohol life and has not touched a drop since. He still loves to go to the pub and drink beer, in quantity, but it is always no alcohol. He has not only lost several stones but generally feels so much better. His asthma is now almost non-existent and he has very few aches and pains. Having just watched this latest series, it is a great shame that Neil Ruddock did not do the same!" on Thursday, May 21, 04:09:58pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.