VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Friday, July 03, 03:31:43pmLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 29, 12:50:42pm
Author: GS
Author Host/IP: 176.92.143.150.dyn.plus.net / 150.143.92.176
Subject: And yet. Odoi was good enough to have played for Belgium and looked great under Slav the odd brain melt notwithstanding.. Christie has played many times for Ireland and has usually been a first choice Championship RB. Bryan was highly rated at Bristol City. Sessegnon is (was?) one of the most highly rated English players of his age. Coached and managed by Parker and suddenly they're all inadequate.
In reply to: B@W 's message, "The problem is that we have a lot of full backs, but none of them are very good defensively! I wouldn't drop Bryan, as at least he has a bit of pace and can get forward.  I would not bring back Le Marchand or Christie as both are consistently poor performers. I would say the same about Mawson, but maybe he will look better next to a quicker player such as Hector.  I would  however, definitely give Fossey a go at Right back - he cannot be any worse that the others, plus he has waited a long time for his chance (mainly due to injury of course)..." on Monday, June 29, 12:05:36pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.