VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Saturday, October 16, 02:58:46amLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 14, 01:30:52am
Author: Silly Boris
Author Host/IP: 061238027239.ctinets.com / 61.238.27.239
Subject: Lefties do gooders? Woke, Snowflake, blah, blah, blah. Meaningless moronic crap. Maybe you're so torn as at heart you love the Hungarian Fascists? Actually, the police got overrun again at Wembley because of the cost cutting measures of the right wing government. In better resourced liberal democracies like France, Germany, Holland etc, those Fascist thugs would have been beaten senseless by a keen police force. But not in Brexit Britain, where stupid Little Englanders run the roost, kick out foriegners, don't have enough truck drivers or petrol and basically. try and mimick a third world basket case country.
In reply to: Grinds my gears 's message, "The clips going around of the police at Wembley running away from the Hungarians is embarrassing and a disgrace. Wembley needs to get a hold of there stewarding and policing as these images are sent around the world and show us as a soft touch. I know that when I was younger I would get a dig and clipped around the ear from the police . They do nothing now just let people sit in roads in front of ambulance’s and give out fines for sitting on a park bench. I you come to cause trouble you should expect the wrath of our police not run away . I come from a different era and this scares me" on Wednesday, October 13, 12:59:06pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• dear oh dear the police were running away because of conservative cost cutting ??? no they were running away because they are not equipped to deal with hostile situations anymore they can of course give criminals a group hug and talk about any equality and diversity issues the fans may have but dont ask them to stop a riot ....... (NT) -- fof, Thursday, October 14, 08:00:58am (cpc160099-nmal26-2-0-cust468.19-2.cable.virginm.net/82.18.161.213)
  • not riight fof. you seem an old timer and in the 6-0's 70's 80's and even parts of 90's you bet youd get a whallop . reason NO CAMERAS, NO NO WIN NO FEE lawyers, NO laws to the contray. (NT) -- but in the 2000's new lefty laws came in place. work to rule and haelth and safety. meaning ageny stewards are told not to risk health or cause issues as they could sue or be sued., Thursday, October 14, 09:26:16am (r-79-43-62-5.consumer-pool.prcdn.net/5.62.43.79)

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.