VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:06:35 07/19/03 Sat
Author: Pseudonyms Uck...but I did pass English 101
Subject: Big Talker? Bad Grammar is More Like It

"...she shouldn't have went there..."

Kelvin, making the point that it didn't matter if alleged victim went to Kobe Bryant's room willingly, said the above phrase at least 10 times during the few minutes I listened in the car. Even Irv Homer has better grammar than that! No wonder this is a second-class radio market. Is it August yet?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Grammar -- Captn Hank, 17:32:44 07/19/03 Sat

Damn.... Missed the show again. I wanted to hear this fill-in for July. I will listen to WHAT and "Mornings with Mary" this coming Monday. I'm curious, as to how they will treat Kobe Bryant.

[ Edit | View ]

[> They never fail to disappoint. -- mediaman, 21:30:46 07/19/03 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> You sir MUST be full of shit. There is no Effin Way any host would utter such bullshit on the air. Forget the grammer, to say that a resort employee should not have catered to a high profile customer is stupid beyond belief. -- Surf - Kobe cheated on his wife, he's a dirtbag., 10:20:08 07/22/03 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> That, my friend, is a host highly trained in Ebonics. That is where talk radio has "went." We will soon be the sixth largest market and 'PHT may simply be positioning for that future. -- SurveyGuy, 18:51:23 07/23/03 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.