VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:51:52 08/06/03 Wed
Author: USAGIJOE Yes it's me!!
Subject: Philadelphia Auto Insurance Rates

Greetings talk radio nerds, it's me USAGIJOE back to ask you a question. A friend of mine who lives in the Philadelphia area is changing his auto insurance company. It seems his wife was in an accident last year, which was not her fault, and his rates skyrocketed. Since I am not from the area I told him I would ask the experts, the talk radio nerds. I remember one advertiser on WWDB who was always on Irv's show but I forgot their name. They always advertised, send for the free booklet on "What to do if you are in an accident." Any information would be helpful. Your replies may also be useful to other posters on this board who live in Pa. So the question is, Who Has The Best Rates? Thanks for your help. Hey Surf, how about an update on the old WWDB radio hosts gang, "Where are they today."

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> A law firm called Hielechman and Mogul (mispelled). They, I think, are really for post accident litigation, not rates. Contact any independant agent, then the major companies for best rates, takes time to find out. -- Surf, 19:00:16 08/07/03 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.