VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: GAMTS is not a scam

Author:
Jennifer Blake
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:31:04 04/11/08 Fri
In reply to: Mom from teh Buckeye State 's message, "Great American Talent and Model Search" on 14:40:52 03/22/05 Tue

My son Drew went to the search, received three callbacks, and signed with an agent immediately. Upon returning home, he signed with two more agents - and he has now booked a featured spot in the film NAILED starring Jake Gyllenhaal and James Marsden. This NEVER could have happened without GAMTS because I didn't havt the resources, the know-how, or the contacts to do it on my own. And the money we paid to go is nothing compared to what it would have cost to travel to NYC or Hollywood and meet with agents. The other benefit to going to GAMTS is that the agents are specifically there to see the children - you cant get that benefit when you are the one pounding on THEIR door. You also get the benefit of having your children evaluated BEFORE you pay for expensive pictures.

This is a great company. And its been my experience that those who are angry are usually the parents of children who did not get an agent or immediate opportunity out of it. I can understand the hurt you feel, but its not a good reason to tear down a valid business.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Hi. Can you please read and apply

Author:
Georgina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:25:17 08/02/08 Sat

please email back.
i just parcipated. and i got accepted to next round. the said its a information meeting.can you tell me whats going to go on during that meeting. You paid money But i didnt have to. What stage will the make you pay.
I have question I was hoppen you can answer them

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (optional):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.