VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:28:25 11/09/10 Tue
Author: Dawn and Moby
Author Host/IP: 69.171.161.202
Subject: Lady friend for Moby

Hi ya'll,

I want to get a wife for Moby. He is 2 this mo and am worried that I don't have much more time with him. He has such a wonderful personality so, I want to keep that trait going. I had only had him a few hrs and he became a snuggle bug. He dust bathed in my hair. I want my nieces to take part in their growing up. I plan to take them to AK and show them in the state fair there. My mother has a wonderful green house that they use their pigeon dropping on for the fertilizer. We have 300 pigeons back home. For some crazy reason when the city gets an injured pigeon in the shelter my family is the first to be called. I will be seriously looking the first part of the year. This will be my first time breeding quail so, there will be alot of questions to come... I am warning everyone.
Take care,
Dawn

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.