VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:13:10 02/07/11 Mon
Author: Dawn, Moby And Chica
Author Host/IP: 70.180.229.214
Subject: Re: New Girlie
In reply to: Chris 's message, "Re: New Girlie" on 13:11:15 02/06/11 Sun

We have already had so much fun with Chica. She is so loving and curious. I didn't think that Brian was going to be happy with her. He holds down the fort with the birdie boy all summer while I am in AK. They now have a girl to watch out for. Brian was instantly in love. She snuggles right up to him. Moby has free range of our apt. and only goes in his box at night. Chica will be the same as soon as she gets used to the smells and other birds and Dee~va our lab. I think that if they are a match made in Las Vegas heaven I will get an extra large box for them so when she lays eggs I won't have to search for the family. Moby hasn't left her side at all. She is in her box with the door shut. He has moved into our room right next to her. I will post pics on my facebook of her soon. I just have to find my camera... We just moved and it is in a box somewhere. I broke my ankle and was living in an upstairs apt so we had to move down so after surgery I could get out and about. I had surgery a month ago. Moby during this time has been the most affectionate. He has just been just the sweetest thing snuggling under my chin and wanting to have me in site. Yesterday when I adopted Chica I also bought some food... Moby hates it. He would rather have his human food with a dash of vits and calcium, for dessert he likes milet and seed mix. Today he had leftover chinese and yogurt. Brian just shared a cheesecake shot with him. He needs a bath before bed tonight so I am off to clean him up.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.