VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 23:36:18 03/06/10 Sat
Author: Rhonda
Author Host/IP: 71.54.17.26
Subject: Re: Hi!
In reply to: Ursula 's message, "Hi!" on 19:29:39 03/06/10 Sat

Hi Ursula!

Only three boys in that big button room you have??? I think you need a few girls and some chicks! Haha!

Our buttons are ok. I think you know that we lost Nutmeg before Christmas. We've had our last silver female to be sickly for weeks now. Twice she's been egg bound and always manages to lay the egg. Thomas said she had a prolapse last week, but he caught it early and it seems to have been remedied. He stayed up almost all night with her then! (I was impressed!) She's been doing this breathing through her mouth for quite some time. Whenever we've had other birds do that, they usually die within a short time. But this bird is like the energizer bunny! She keeps going and going! Other than the silver, we have three females left. The rest are males, all living alone. Not my choice, but that's the way it is. Thomas has 2 1/2 more years until he goes to college. When that time comes, that will be the end of the buttons. I don't think he can pay me enough to babysit them while he is away! lol!

We are struggling with my youngest son, who has alopecia. He lost all his hair in the fall, and the emotional effect it has had on him is taking its toll on all of us. I keep hoping for better days.

Hope all is well with you and yours! You should come around more often!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.